Friday, February 8, 2008

Surat Thani




Surat Thani a southern province known for its scenic coastlines and religions temples and shrines. It’s hometown to my friend. I never go to south because It had far and I don’t know sources to travels of Surat Thani. Then I had knows with friend. She was name Ploy . She lives to Surat Thani. She had restaurant at that. I asked to her about travels of Surat Thani. It’s “Sa-mui island” and the sea. Her restaurant famous at Surat Thani and She will travels to around Surat Thani . I thinks,I wants go to Surat Thani so, I tells To her. Where did they to sleep? She tells don’t worried because I have a bungalow t=at Surat Thani. We go to Surat thani. We met to her parent. Her parent to very kind and comfortable. I feels to esteem highly . then She had order to food. It has to everthing. Ex. Seafood,IT had to fresh and clean. It had to delicious. After then We had plays to the sea. It’s the blue sea, the beautiful sea and cleaner. I was feels to happy and funny. I tells to her. I will didn’t forget to you. I was to very glad. I met to you.

No comments: