Friday, February 1, 2008

Phuket





Phuket


Phuket, It has beautiful province and the province to famous in Thailand because It had province many to travels so, this province’s to important in Thailand too. Phuket ,the only province sitvated on an island in the Indian Ocean and known for its beautiful bays and beaches with its naturel resource of tin because It has famous to tin. the foreigner like that ,then I asked to foreigner. Where did you like to travel.? The great majority like to Phuket. I asked again, Why did you like ? It has a source. We had know it. I lives in Thailand. I never go to Phuket so, I tells to my father. I need go to Phuket then, My family went to Phuket. We arrived. It had wide and more peoples in hotel. So, I were walks around in hotel. It had to everything and comfortable. Example It has fitness ,Pool, Karaoke room . It had price 300/room. It ‘s ok. It isn’t to expensive. I saw building near to hotel. I don’t know. I asked my father. What ‘s that ? It had a Turkish massage. While I was feels to frightened. I don’t care. In the morning . I went to the beach. And I had swimming. After than We went to dinner. I tells to them. I will come to Phuket again. I think why did they like it? It was to good location, fresh air.

No comments: