Saturday, January 26, 2008

Chonburi




I had talks with my friends. T need to see because It' s finish from Midtern exam I was feels to serious so, I want to relax and I want saw to sea. We had to meet on a date at ABAC because It was to comfortable and It' s Location , We had to know then I had come back my home. I had prepare to clothes and I was tells mother please, I will go to Chonburi So I want to sea . My mother tells me “OK” thanks mom .My mother asked me. Where did you go to the sea? I tells my mother. I’m go to Bang-Sang beach. This beach It’s more peoples. My mother tell to something with me you should be careful to own because It had dangerous because It had deep to sea and other so, you should be to take care own I knows, I had calls to my friend . Tomorrow see you I had arrived to ABAC I was to very glad I had never a trip with my friends We had travel to Chonburi then We arrived We had run to sea We had plays to banana – boat I was very excited and I was Funny with my friends. after than We were very hungry. So, We had plays to finish. We ate to seafood. We had talks relates activity today. It’s good day and happy.

No comments: