Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Write in Hindi!I talks with my friend “We need go to Motor show Expo 2007” because It has location seller car। It has many car and many brand ,the motor’s Expo 2007 organize to immense. It has many peoples, then We arrived to motor show Expo 2007. I was feel excited because It had large and wide. Then before I saw to cars. I talk with them. We should change tickets. Ticket for eighty baht. We start walk to around. So, It has many car. It’s so beautiful. I thinks I want it very much. It has many brand. For examplePORTON,BMW,BEAZ,TOYOTA,MAZDA,ISUZU,HONDA,HUMMER,LUMBOKINEE other. It’s brand very expensive.and I had use Toyota fortuner and sport rider. I had walks to take photograph. It has many photo. Then What do you like car.? They liked BMW because It had large wide and magrificent but It had very expensive after than I want to drink beer.so, We go to Central world. Then It has many people because In front of Central world.It has prepare to courtyard beer. We had sit that here. Then we need to order. I calls to waiter. Iwant beer tower for five hundred. I want it. We had drink beer and talks with friend. We talks about song then We had listen song. I had feels happy and funny. It had good atmosphere. I was feeling fine. I calls to waiter ‘I need one tower’ then I’m feeling to drunkAnd tipsy. I tells to with friend. I want come back home after than We had come back home and happy.











































Father ' s DayLast Weekend Every The Father ' s Day 5th December 50 , Every year It was prepared about father day because the father day mean “My father” and The King of Thailand। He has hero with me। because He has make everything for me। He was very kind so , My father to admonish for me because He want good person for me The Father ' s Day prepare and light to Bangkok In Bangkok to adorn light and to decorate something with flags. And my home to decorate something with flogs too. I talks with mother about The Fathers Day . I ask to mother . “What did he most the father ' s Day for me ? ”My mother answer “ He unwanted ” but he want to goodPerson for me. I thinks I want go surprise to father Then that night . I had prepare a meal with father It ' s special day because The father’ s Day but I was to sky . because I don ' t bold Tell Love to him. Then I had to set fire to adorn on the table . I was feel excited. After than , He arrived to home I had turn off the light so, We talked “ Surprise ” with him . He was to startled. He talks with me It had Surprise and to grateful to somebody for something . While I ' m crying so, I was to hug to him I tells to him I Love Dad. Then the tells with me . “I Love you too ” and I will good person . after then We ate to dinner so I was happy and I will didn't forgot itI Love My family forever and It ' s good remember





No comments: