Saturday, December 15, 2007

Beach







Last weekend, In the morning I calls to my friend. I talks with her. I want to Hua-Hin.
It’s the famous seaside resort and many resort. so, she answer OK. I had feels exciting. Then I arrived , I met to friend. I am to very glad because I had to make a trip to Hua-Hin. We go to Hua-Hin by van. We use time to travel 3 hours so, We arrived to Hua-Hin. I like this place because I think to it. The natural fresh air ,blue sea blue sky while I saw around to island It is source travel to important because Thai people and foreigner because they like natural in Hua-Hin and It has famous to travel. so, It is famous to place in Thailand. Therefore I had travel often. It is hometown with my friend. I talks with her “The Hua-Hin ‘s beautiful and you should take care and prevent it.” She talk , I know. Then They arrived to Hua-Hin. They calls to motor cycle. I tells to him. I want to beach. so, between I had sit on motorcycle .I saw around to road. It has stall for selling cloths, seafood shop, store shop. so, We arrived to beach. I had fast run to beach . I had jump and to call loudly ‘Happy’ The beach
is happy and I feels to happy when I saw to sea. Then We sit it and I call to woman monger. I want order to seafood. So, she has to everything for example, seafood. I order fried rice, grill squid, papaya, tom-yum so, curry made with fish and squid crayfish boiled with slices of lemon grass stem. My friend ask to me. It has many food. I am feeling hungry and I tell to them “don’t worry” then We ate to food and It had delicious. We talk about to sea. Where do you like sea? They like to Hua-Hin because It is clean water and good weather. I like too. After then We need to banana boat and We plays sea so, We feels funny and happy. We plays finish . I talk with my friend. I was happy and I didn’t forget it with today. I will remember to forever.then We had come back home by van .

No comments: